Lexcelera’s visionary leadership is already thinking about how language can take you to tomorrow’s global markets. And we are connecting the best human talents with our trusted technology to get you there faster.
99% of customers surveyed would recommend Lexcelera! Five-star results from the January 2016 satisfaction survey include:
Clients & Endorsements
- "Since 2006. they respond promptly to our requests and deliver fast. The rates negotiated with Essilor mean that Lexcelera is a service provider that offers real value for money."Essilor
- "Lexcelera's services have always been highly efficient, excellent quality and commensurate with our expectations, whatever the size of the project and the deadlines we require... We would not hesitate to recommend Lexcelera's translation services."Towers Watson
- "We selected Lexcelera for the translation of our response to the request for proposals for Brazil, 1 million words to translate in the space of one month..."SNCF
- "We are very satisfied with the level of professionalism shown by the Lexcelera team working on a project to improve our automatic translation tool. The team is engaged and tuned to our needs, offering us a service that is adapted to the particularities and constraints of our business activity."BNP Securities Services
- "Lexcelera has demonstrated the ability to react quickly with flexibility to our needs. We have been working with them for more than a year and a half and we are highly satisfied with their translation and interpreting services."RTE International
- "In my experience, Lexcelera has offered competitive rates, consistently met deadlines and completed work to a high standard. Most outstanding, however, has been the level and quality of customer service and support from the team at Lexcelera."Rio Tinto
Our vision for the next 30 years
For three decades – since 1986 – Lexcelera has been behind the global communications of some of the world’s biggest brands in Europe and the Americas. At the same time, the non-profit we founded, Translators without Borders, has been increasing access to knowledge for people in the developing world.
The one vision that unites these two activities is the desire to create a world where every single person can access the information they need in a language they understand. A big vision, but it guides us every day in how we deploy our people power and our innovative technology.
Quality management system ISO 9001 certified